n.车站; 所，局; 身份; 电视台
1. His office was in keeping with his station and experience.
2. The money to build the power station ought to have been sufficient.
3. The railway station smelt powerfully of cats and drains.
4. At the police station, I was charged with assault.哪家医院治疗癫痫病专业性强
5. They arrested the men and frog-marched them to the local police station.
6. Station staff announced the arrival of the train over the tannoy.
7. The radio station claimed that 87,000 "reactionaries" had been eliminated.
8. The police stopped her and took her off to a police station.
9. I found a place to park beside a station wagon.
10. The soldier治疗癫痫病比较好的药物有哪些s commandeered vehicles in the capital and occupied the television station.
n.仓库; 火车站或汽车站; 航空站; [军]补给站
1. The depot is only a few blocks from here.
2. The military depot has a plentiful supply of food.
3. The lorry driver loaded up at the depot.
4. The guerrillas burned down the enemy's depot.
5. They leased the building as a depot.
他们租用这栋大楼作仓库。<治疗癫痫排行榜p> 6. Rhett was waiting for her at the depot with the carriage.
7. The carrier may discharge the goods into any depot.
8. To clear ground , the Nuremberg streetcar depot had to be removed.
9. The truck depot last night went well.
10. Where is the bus depot?